C5T Elite Sports Training's Softball Training Academy is designed and implemented by former collegiate and professional softball players. This allows for your athlete to be placed into an environment that is created and lead by coaches who have experience and knowledge on how to improve and maximize your skillset!
SOFTBALL TRAINING ACADEMY
Small Group Training
Our softball training academy and programs are designed to improve the 5-Tools Softball players are evaluated on:
- Fielding - Glove-work, Footwork, Throwing Accuracy.
- Hitting for Average - Ability to hit to all fields, handle pitches, and not miss your pitch.
- Hitting for Power - Your ability to drive the ball gap to gap
- Arm Strength - Velocity behind your throws, carry and backspin
- Speed - Your ability to advance from base to base, score on hits, track balls in the field
C5T PROGRAM CLASSES
- Develop and improve foundational and fundamental skills
- General fitness
- Preparation for upcoming seasonal/league ball
- Increase strength metric numbers
- Decrease 60 yd, 30 yd, and 10 yd dash times
- Increase plyometric strength and stability
- Becoming High School Starter and/or Collegiate Prospect
- Improving bat speed and throwing strength
- Increase strength and power metrics
- Develop and understand injury prevention techniques and exercises
- Increase running economy and sport specific movement mechanics
- Get recruited and/or drafted
- Develop professional hitting plan and approach
- Improving high level fielding mechanics
2x Week Sport Specific Skill Training
1x Week Performance Academy Training (Strength, Speed & Agility)
3x Week Sport Specific Skill Training
2x Week Performance Academy Training (Strength, Speed & Agility)
Metric Progress Reports
Unlimited Skill Training
Unlimited Perfromance Training (Strength, Speed & Agility)
HitTrax and Rapsodo Metric Profile
C5T PROGRAM FOCUSES
Our program is designed to help hitters improve their biomechanics, hitting zone efficiency, and limit unnecessary barrel movement to improve the ability to hit to all areas of the field with power.
Our Hitting focuses are centered around:
- Head Position
- Weight Transfer
- Swing Path
Improve your first step quickness, lateral movement, glove positioning, and technique. Our Fielding program through drill work, video analysis and repetition will help you better position yourself during games to make plays.
Our Fielding focuses are centered around:
- Glove Work
- Lateral Movement
Preparing the Arm thoroughly for the activity of throwing. Our program uses a combination of bands, plyo-balls, and weights to improve our athletes throwing motion and arm strength.
Our Arm Care focuses are centered around:
- Arm Health & Maintenance
- Throwing Mechanics
- Arm Strength
Monday - Friday appointments available from 3:00 pm to 9:00pm.
Saturday & Sundays appointments available from 10:00 am to 4:00pm.
WEEKEND APPOINTMENTS MUST BE SCHEDULED 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE